University of Oxford Masters of Business Administration Scholarships 2024
University of Oxford Masters of Business Administration Scholarships 2024 – The University of Oxford is pleased to offer a number of scholarships to students pursuing a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree in the 2024-2025 academic year.
These scholarships are awarded based on academic merit, financial need, and leadership potential. To be eligible, students must be admitted to the Oxford MBA program and submit a completed scholarship application by March 1, 2024.
Visit the Oxford MBA website to learn more about the scholarship opportunities available and to apply.
The programme exposes you to:
- A global connected network
- A diverse student group
- Diverse career opportunities
- Thought leaders
- A rigorous academic experience
Aim and Benefits of University of Oxford Masters Scholarship
What you will learn
- Develop your ability to think logically, laterally and independently
- Build fundamental skills through the core courses
- Shape and define your career goals through industry specific electives
- Empower yourself to become a global leader
- Conflict management
- Strategy building
University of Oxford Masters Scholarship Courses
- Business Administration
Requirements for University of Oxford Masters Scholarship Qualification
Who you are
- Strong professional experience
- Background in varied and multicultural environments
- Exceptional maturity and outstanding leadership
- Ability to make insightful contributions to your class, based on your professional and personal experience
- Strong academic foundation
What you need
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Written supporting statement
- Online assessment
- Either a GMAT or GRE score
- Professional experience with a minimum of two years work experience
- An understanding of your career goals
- English capability
- Two references, either professional or academic
- One page CV using this template as a guide
Interview date, Process and Venue for University of Oxford Masters Scholarship
The admissions committee will review your completed application.
We will tell you whether or not you have been shortlisted for an interview for the 2024-25 intake on the date below:
- Stage 1: Wednesday 8 November 2023
- Stage 2: Wednesday 31 January 2024
- Stage 3: Wednesday 17 April 2024
After all interviews have been conducted, the admissions committee will decide which candidates will receive an offer to join the MBA programme.
Final decisions for 2024-25 will be emailed to all candidates on the final decision deadline of the stage in which you have applied below:
- Stage 1: Wednesday 13 December 2023
- Stage 2: Friday 8 March 2024
- Stage 3: Friday 17 May 2024
Related Topic: Fully Funded Scholarships in Hungary: Apply Now!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Oxford on apply.sbs.ox.ac.uk to apply
Applications for the class of 2024-25 are now open.
You will need to submit your online application form with all application requirements by your chosen application deadline.
Application deadlines are:
- Stage 1: Wednesday 27 September 2023
- Stage 2: Friday 5 January 2024
- Stage 3: Wednesday 20 March 2024
Scholarships are available from Saïd Business School, Oxford University and Colleges, or external sources. We recommend applying early to maximise the number of scholarship opportunities for which you are considered. Additionally, some scholarships have fixed application deadlines. For the majority of Saïd Business School and Oxford University scholarships, only the standard course application is usually required. If you meet the eligibility criteria, you will be automatically considered.