List Of Local And International Airports In Nigeria – Nigeria has 31 airports, with the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria operating 26 of them. Almost every state has an airport and is served by air transportation. The country has eight international airports that also serve as entry points. If you are flying in from anywhere other than Nigeria, you will almost certainly land at one of these airports before continuing on to your final destination. The following is a list of international airports in Nigeria.
List Of International Airports In Nigeria
- Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja.
- Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja
- Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport, Kano.
- Port Harcourt International Airport, Port Harcourt.
- Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu
- Sadiq Abubakar III International Airport, Sokoto
List Of International Airlines That Fly To Nigeria
Although there aren’t many international airports in Nigeria, they are the only ones that offer flights to other nations. If you wish to fly outside or outside of Nigeria by plane, you need know where these few airports are located. Then, if you are familiar with the terminals closest to you, you shouldn’t have too many concerns about going to your foreign destination.
This article will highlight the whole list of international airports in Nigeria, as well as their corresponding addresses, to make it easier for you to become acquainted with them. Several foreign flights arrive in the country from various nations and continents.
You may consult with your travel agent to determine which airline offers the greatest value.
The following is a list of airlines that fly to Nigeria
1. Ethiopian Airlines flights
2. RwandAir flights
3. Air France flights
4. Etihad Airways flights
5. Air Italy flights
6. KLM flights
7. EgyptAir flights
8. MEA flights
9. Kenya Airways flights
0. Lufthansa flights
1. Turkish Airlines flights
2. Royal Air Maroc flights
3. South African Airways flights
4. British Airways flights
5. Virgin Atlantic flights
6. Med-View Airline flights
7. Emirates flights
8. Delta flights
9. Qatar Airways flights
Other Nigeria’s Major Airports
(Domestic Flights Only)
Because Nigeria has 17 local airlines, getting throughout the country will be easy. The Nigerian Airforce also developed a domestic commercial airline called United Nigeria.
Unlike international airports, which are few in number, there are several municipal airports that operate domestic flights. Domestic airports in Nigeria are air terminals that only handle flights that operate within the country.
Customs and immigration are absent because they are unable to handle planes to and from another country.
The following are the domestic airports in Nigeria:
- Akwa Ibom International Airport, Okobo
- Margret Ekpo international Airport, Calabar Cross Rivers.
- Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Airport, Bauchi.
- Kaduna Airport, Kaduna.
- Maiduguri International Airport, Maiduguri Borno.
- Sultan Saddik Abubakar Airport, Sokoto.
- Yakubu Gowon Airport, Plateau Jos.
- Markurdi Airport, Markurdi Benue.
- Ilorin Airport, Ilorin Kwara
- Akure Airport, Akure Ondo.
- Ibadan Airport, Ibadan Oyo.
- Sam Mbakwe Airport, Owerri Imo.
- Gombe Lawanti International, Gombe.
- Minna Airport, Minna Niger.
- Katsina Airport, Katsina.
- Benin Airport, Benin Edo.