How to Apply for TETA Unemployed Learners Bursaries 2023
Complete steps on how to apply for TETA Application For 2024 Unemployed Learners’ Bursaries now open. Transport Education Training Authority TETA invites qualified unemployed learners to apply for bursaries for the 2024 academic session.
What Does The Bursary Cover?
- Accommodation on or off campus
- Transport (where applicable)
- Books and meals
Who Should Apply?
1. Learners currently in Grade 12 or have completed matric intending to study qualifications selected for the 2024 intake (see qualification list below)
2. Currently registered students at universities and colleges who require funding for the 2024 academic year
3. Aviation students with valid PPL or CPL
4. Commercial divers with matric (Senior Certificate).
5. Applicants must be studying at or intending to study at Universities (Public and Accredited Private Institutions), University of Technologies, Public and Private Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Colleges and Accredited Aviation Schools, Accredited Diving Schools.
- Applicants must be South African citizens.
- The bursary wil target the youth.
- Applicants for the aforementioned qualifications may be preferred
- Applications to ensure all required documents are included in the application.
How To Apply
Applicants are encouraged to use the TETA online Bursary System, which is accessible, at: https://teta.org.za
NOTE: Applicants will be notified of the outcome of the application.