2023 Bridge Scholarship Program For Nigerian Undergraduates – The Bridge Scholarships is seeking applications from undergraduate students of any tertiary institution in Nigeria to be part of the fully funded opportunity.
The Bridge Scholarship aims to provide indigent students in Africa with access to quality education irrespective of socioeconomic limitations. The approach is holistic and humane. In 2022, thirteen (13) very intelligent scholars were awarded the scholarship from a very competitive application pool.
- Related: How to apply for Scholarship abroad
About The Bridge Scholarship
The Bridge Scholarship is a non-profit and non-governmental organization focused on providing opportunities for brilliant, indigent African students to have access to quality education irrespective of socioeconomic limitations. The scholarship covers tuition, accommodation, living expenses, mentorship, and career development. The scholarship is offered annually to deserving students and once awarded, the scholar is supported till graduation, and post-graduation is offered transitional assistance to launching a successful career. Our approach is holistic and humane.
Benefits of The Bridge Scholarship Program
The scholarship covers;
- Living expenses
- Mentorship, and career development.
The scholarship is offered annually to deserving students and once awarded, the scholar is supported till graduation. and post-graduation is offered transitional assistance to launching a successful career.
Requirements for The Bridge Scholarship Program Qualification
- Be fully enrolled in any public university in Nigeria.
- Exhibit a strong commitment to pursue and complete a Bachelor’s degree.
- Demonstrate critical financial needs.
- Be involved in co-curricular and community service activities
- Display integrity and perseverance in overcoming adversity
- Maintain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.5
Documents Required for Application
Application for the 2023 Bridge Scholarships require the following documents;
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- WAEC/NECO, JAMB Result
- Admission letter.
- Academic record (for old students)
- Three recommendation letters
- Photo ID (NIN, voter’s card, etc.)
How To Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to The Bridge Scholarship on docs.google.com to apply
For more details, visit The Bridge Scholarship website on https://thebridgescholarships.com/scholarships/