NITDA Female Founder Training Programme 2023 Apply Now
NITDA Female Founder Training Programme 2023 Apply Now, Attention female tech founders, developers, and enthusiasts! The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) is excited to announce the 2023 Female Founder Training Programme, a unique opportunity for women in Nigeria to learn how to leverage digital technologies to build viable and scalable businesses.
This intensive training program will cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Product development: Learn how to identify and validate your problem statement, develop a minimum viable product (MVP), and test it with users.
- Business modeling: Create a comprehensive business model that outlines your target market, value proposition, revenue streams, and cost structure.
- Marketing and sales: Learn how to develop and execute effective marketing and sales strategies to attract and convert customers.
- Funding and investment: Understand the different funding options available to startups and how to pitch your business to investors.
NITDA Female Founder Training Programme Application Form – If you are a Nigerian female tech founder, developer or tech enthusiast in need of a platform to put yourself in limelight, this is a great opportunity for you to chart a course for the future of technology in Nigeria.
The Nigerian Digital Innovation (ONDI), a subsidiary office of the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) cordially invites you to participate in its Female Founders TRAINING program, a truly remarkable
program aimed at developing tech talents for the Nigerian ecosyystem.
- Related Topic: NITDA Digital Nigeria Hackathon Inclusive CodeFest 2023
Female Founders Training Program Objective
The goal of the Female Founders Training program is to enable and empower Nigerian women to use digital technology to create sustainable and expandable enterprises. The training program is devoted to identifying and showcasing technologically innovative concepts, ideas, and solutions developed by Nigerian women.
Eligibility/Terms And Conditions
Please be advised that this training is performed in person and will run for three weeks in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) of Abuja. Please be aware that if you are applying from outside the Federal Capital Territory, your hotel costs will not be reimbursed and you will be responsible for making your own travel arrangements throughout the program. It’s also crucial to note that in order to participate, candidates must be female entrepreneurs.
How To Apply For Female Founders Training Program
This is your chance, as a female tech enthusiast, founder, or developer, to take center stage and influence the direction of technology in Nigeria.
If you are interested in being part of this training, please open this link and fill the application form.
The objective is to close the gender gap in the technology sector and promote the development of digital jobs for women.