Apply for Application – BUA Food Graduate Technical Trainee Programme 2023! BUA Foods PLC, is a reputable FMCG manufacturing company and is searching for enthusiastic graduates to join her engineering team.
You should be able to follow instructions, but also take initiative and come up with original ideas. To be successful as a graduate engineer trainee, you should have a growth mindset and a commitment to lifelong learning. Outstanding candidates should be highly observant, willing to assist wherever possible, and eager to readily engage with Engineers outside of their area of specialization.
You may want to also check Disregard Social Media Fake NPF Recruitment 2023 Advert – FPRO
1. Minimum of a second class lower division (2:2) – B.Sc/B.Eng and lower credit – HND in any of the Science, Engineering and Technological fields as seen below:
- a. Chemical Engineering
- b. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- c. Food Science & Technology
- d. Microbiology
- e. Mechanical & Production Engineering
- f. Mechatronics & Automation Engineering
- g. Industrial Chemistry
2. You must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps programme or have an exemption letter.
3. Applicant must not be more than 30 years of age.
4. Not more than 2 years of work experience.
How to apply:
If you meet the requirements above, submit your application via https://rb.gy/1kze0
Note: Application closes on July 24th, 2023.
You may want to also check out GAIN And DBN Women Empowerment Entrepreneurship Program 2023
Other available vacancies at BUA Food PLC is as follows:
BUA Food PLC Recruitment 2023
The following job vacancies is available in BUA Food PLC:
- a. IT Support Officer
- b. IT Support Manager
- c. Head, SAP Automation & Delivery
- d. SAP Implementation Lead -Sales & Supply Chain
- e. SAP Implementation Lead – Procurement
- f. SAP. Lead — Finance
To Apply for the above listed vacancies, go to https://www.buafoodsplc.com/vacancies